Declaration of Independence
Events leading to writing and signing of the Declaration of Independence. Paul Revere. Thomas Jefferson’s education: video – jeffersons-pursuit-of-knowledge
Continental Congress in session:
Formal Gowns (click on Historic Threads)
Colonial Dance: (click on vodcast on the left)
Comparing colonial and our Christmas traditions and customs.
Continuing working on the sampler.
1. Read Happy Birthday, Felicity
2. Talk to your parents about: What is happiness? When are we happy? (This is in connection with “the pursuit of happiness”)
3. Work on your sampler. You should be done with 2/3 of it by the next lesson.
4. Answer the questions on your sheet:
5. If you would like to make 1-2 min presentation for our Show and Tell, let me know. It can be but doesn’t have to be connected with our book or historical period.